Those of you who disconnected from the internet what was it like?

Watch this thread
GeorgeDinosaur
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Disconnecting from everything such as video games, social media, the internet, tv and movies etc.
RONALD OLUOCH
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Getting off the Internet sometimes is very necessary for your overall wellbeing. Internet addiction is real and does more bad than good. Take off some time and spend with real friends offline. The feeling is better than say engaging endlessly on social networking sites. That said, the internet is also good as sometimes you get information in real time which makes you well-informed, but as everything else in life, moderating Internet use is crucial.
Genesiss
Badges: 16
Report 1 month ago
i didn't have any access to the internet at my accomodation for two weeks - it was absolutely painful. in 2022 can't live without the ability to communicate online whether it's for business or pleasure. i don't do movies/tv, video games and don't do much social media on a regular basis tho so compared to the average person i guess i'm a monk.
Paul321
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by GeorgeDinosaur)
Disconnecting from everything such as video games, social media, the internet, tv and movies etc.
The world would be better! It would be like the 80s
SagaciousSag
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I do it for a few hours once a week. It leaves you more alone with your thoughts, and you find regular things more interesting. However, it is quite difficult, especially without family and friends around.
olivia mlia
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
You've undoubtedly had this problem before, whether it's on your smartphone, tablet, or computer: while online, the Internet randomly disconnects and then reconnects or you have to reconnect. The issue is that it continues to act in this manner.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
27.9%
As I expected (73)
31.33%
Harder (87)
37.34%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.43%

Watched Threads