Social work keele uni

Watch this thread
Gabriellaaaaxx
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Can anybody help as I’m really quite stressed. Set my heart on going to keele uni for social work and found that compared to my other choices they seemed to take a while to get around to interviews as well as offers and I haven’t heard off of them and now the deadline has been overdue for universities to respond (19th May) and so it has said on ucas that my application is unsuccessful. Does this mean they just didn’t want me or could I still have a chance at going there if I ring?
SmorL
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Maybe they updated the UCAS before sending you a rejection email/notifivation? It might be a good idea to call them to make sure either way - especially if you don't recieve any other communication from them.
Gabriellaaaaxx
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by SmorL)
Maybe they updated the UCAS before sending you a rejection email/notifivation? It might be a good idea to call them to make sure either way - especially if you don't recieve any other communication from them.
Yes I’m going to give them a call today, thankyou
Keele Postgraduate
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Gabriellaaaaxx)
Yes I’m going to give them a call today, thankyou
Hi Gabriellaaaaxx,

Just wanted to check in that you managed to get in contact with admissions to answer your query?

Amy Louise
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (13)
29.55%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (17)
38.64%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
4.55%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (2)
4.55%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (3)
6.82%
I’m starting to consider my university options (6)
13.64%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
2.27%

Watched Threads