Auto rejection from UCAS

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello everyone, just received an auto rejection from KCL and idk what to do. Is there a possibility that they will still reply after the deadline? My status on king's apply is still "submitted and processing".
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
The King's Apply portal says "UG applicants who have received a 'Reject by Default' (RBD) status on UCAS: Even though your UCAS application states you were rejected by default (RBD), we would like to reassure you your application was fully considered by King's, but due to the very high competition we were unable to offer you a place. Apologies for any confusion this may have caused." But admissions had been saying the opposite, so I would call just to be sure.
The way King's admissions has acted is unbelievable. Other unis will appreciate you more as a student. Best of luck wherever you go.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
The King's Apply portal says "UG applicants who have received a 'Reject by Default' (RBD) status on UCAS: Even though your UCAS application states you were rejected by default (RBD), we would like to reassure you your application was fully considered by King's, but due to the very high competition we were unable to offer you a place. Apologies for any confusion this may have caused." But admissions had been saying the opposite, so I would call just to be sure.
The way King's admissions has acted is unbelievable. Other unis will appreciate you more as a student. Best of luck wherever you go.
Yup, it shows that on my portal too. I would call but I'm an international student so it's hard for me. I have been writing emails to them and have literally 0 replies. well :'D
Anonymous #1
Yup it shows that on my page. I'm an international student so it's hard for me to call and they literally do not reply to any emails I have sent. Thank you tho!
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Yup, it shows that on my portal too. I would call but I'm an international student so it's hard for me. I have been writing emails to them and have literally 0 replies. well :'D
Same, they've been ignoring my messages on king's apply.. I'm not intl tho.. Pls when you do call, update us 🤕
Anonymous #1
Same, they've been ignoring my messages on king's apply.. I'm not intl tho.. Pls when you do call, update us 🤕
will do! I'm thinking of calling them later
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (25)
28.09%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (31)
34.83%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (8)
8.99%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
3.37%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (5)
5.62%
I’m starting to consider my university options (12)
13.48%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (3)
3.37%
I’m not planning on going to university (2)
2.25%

Watched Threads