trisha135
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've completed the student finance application, but I still have to send off proof of my identification. Today is the deadline for the application, will me sending the letter off today cause any problems in September?
UCLan Student
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by trisha135)
I've completed the student finance application, but I still have to send off proof of my identification. Today is the deadline for the application, will me sending the letter off today cause any problems in September?
Morning Trisha,

You should be able to submit evidence online? If not, I would contact them immediately and find our the best course of action if the deadline is today.

Best wishes,

Chelsea
Lynsey SFE
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by trisha135)
Hello Trisha,

Do you have a valid UK passport?

We have a deadline (guide) of 20th of May 2022 for new students and 24th June 2022 for returning students; these dates are a guide so that we can ensure payments are in place for the new academic year. If any applications or information is received following these dates, we will still be able to review and award any support, it just may take longer to process, as we will be in our peak period.

Thanks, Lynsey.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (17)
29.82%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
38.6%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.51%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.26%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
7.02%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
12.28%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.75%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.75%

Watched Threads