The Student Room Group

Biomedical science early application uni

Hiya I am thinking about studying biomedical science at uni and was wondering if I needed to apply early for the course.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks in advance
Original post by Bethanyjayne04
Hiya I am thinking about studying biomedical science at uni and was wondering if I needed to apply early for the course.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks in advance

Hey Bethanyjayne04,

What year are you looking to start? Obviously it wouldn't be sept 2022 (correct me if that is wrong), so September 2023? If so, do you have your qualifications (i.e. A-Levels, BTECH, etc.?) if not, it might be best to think about applying around October/November 22. If you do have your grades and qualifications, I don't see any reason why you can't apply early, though the applications for next year (2023) may not be open until clearing for academic year 22 is closed (around August time, depending on the uni).

Hope this helps,

Chelsea :smile:
I am currently in year 12 but I know you need to apply early for some courses in order to be considered so I was just wondering if biomedical science was one of those courses that needed applying early for.
Thanks
I am currently in year 12 but I know you need to apply early for some courses in order to be considered so I was just wondering if biomedical science was one of those courses that needed applying early for.
Thanks

Hi Bethanyjayne04,

It may be best to check with the universities you want to apply for to double check this. As you say, it differs with each uni and I think you'd get more help by asking them directly. If you don't know which uni you want to go to, I would still contact a few just to get an idea.

All the best,

Chelsea :smile:
Ok thanks
Ok thanks

No problem, sorry I couldn't be any more help!

Good luck,

Chelsea

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending