JustGettinBy
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I had both parents (same household) fill in a printed PFF2 form and sent it via post with all of the evidence it asked for such as marital certificates etc. Is this sufficient and do they not have to submit anything online?

They were having problems with their very old SFE accounts so they filled in and posted a paper form of the PFF2 instead, I just wanted to double check that this is okay. Thanks!
Last edited by JustGettinBy; 1 month ago
Lynsey SFE
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by JustGettinBy)
I had both parents (same household) fill in a printed PFF2 form and sent it via post with all of the evidence it asked for such as marital certificates etc. Is this sufficient and do they not have to submit anything online?

They were having problems with their very old SFE accounts so they filled in and posted a paper form of the PFF2 instead, I just wanted to double check that this is okay. Thanks!
Hello,
The PFF2 is perfect, nothing further should be required. It’s currently taking around 9 working days to process PFF2's.

The workflow we provide is an expected date; the dates can fluctuate depending on the volume of applications and evidence received.

Thanks, Lynsey.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (24)
32.88%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (34)
46.58%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (14)
19.18%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.37%

Watched Threads