Maths edexcel paper 1 F 2022

Watch this thread
anjellyca
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
How did everyone find the foundation paper?

My brother just sat the exam and thought it went really well until he realised he messed up one of the questions and feels a bit crappy about it

Anyone willing to share how it went? Good luck to all of you also
hsp033
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I think it went well for me, I missed the last two questions completely. He shouldn’t feel crappy about one question. I didn’t do the mocks but I was told the paper as a whole was much easier than those. Tell him to think positive and keep studying for the next two papers, we can only do our best 😊
Suiiiezzzyyy
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
What did you guys get for the cube density question?
hsp033
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Suiiiezzzyyy)
What did you guys get for the cube density question?
Unfortunately I didn’t do that question, I had a complete mental block and couldn’t remember the formula 😞
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (64)
27.83%
As I expected (71)
30.87%
Harder (87)
37.83%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.48%

Watched Threads