Edexcel IGCSE Mathematics 4MA1/1H

Watch this thread
plankt0n
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
How did everyone find it? I think I managed to work out most of the answers at the end but they were really difficult
Last edited by plankt0n; 1 month ago
randompanda_
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
the paper was okay, but the last two questions were awful
calicogal
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
awful tbh, past papers were SO much easier
plankt0n
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by calicogal)
awful tbh, past papers were SO much easier
Yeah definitely, maybe they're trying to bring down the marks from releasing the advance information?
jamest0394q
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ok and)
Did anyone get an answer for the cosine/sine rule question?
yh 28.9 i think
jamest0394q
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
what did everyone get for the k pi cm3 question
calicogal
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jamest0394q)
yh 28.9 i think
why can i not remember a question like this...
jamest0394q
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by calicogal)
why can i not remember a question like this...
basically there was a triangle with angle 115 u just had to work out another angle
PhysicsMathsNerd
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
yes I got that i think
PhysicsMathsNerd
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
yes I got that i think
jamest0394q
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
just realised what i did wrong in the radius question

pi x r squared = 2 (pi x r squared) is what i did but i shouldve done

pi r squared = 2 (45/360 x pi r squared)
im annoyed its such a silly mistake meaning i lost all marks for that question
randompanda_
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
you may have got marks for working though
jamest0394q
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by randompanda_)
you may have got marks for working though
i doubt it because it means i wont have got any of the right values through my working
tuggymcflurry
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by plankt0n)
How did everyone find it? I think I managed to work out most of the answers at the end but they were really difficult
i had a good day so i found it easier than i normally wouldve and i got lucky with the answer to the sequences qu cause of a partially inaccurate method
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (2)
33.33%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (4)
66.67%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads