Can you upload the SFF2 form to online account or do you also need to postit

Watch this thread
becks1234556
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Need to fill this form as parent account is not working. When I called she said you can upload straight to evidence section on online account but on the form it says you need to post it by mail. Can someone confirm if you can definitely just upload online? thanks
Lynsey SFE
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by becks1234556)
Need to fill this form as parent account is not working. When I called she said you can upload straight to evidence section on online account but on the form it says you need to post it by mail. Can someone confirm if you can definitely just upload online? thanks
Hello,

The PFF2 can be digitally uploaded using your (or a family member’s) online account. Please ensure the Terms and Conditions are fully completed.

Thanks, Lynsey.
becks1234556
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hi Lynsey, is there a separate form form for terms and conditions I don’t see anything on the SFF2 form?

(Original post by Lynsey SFE)
Hello,

The PFF2 can be digitally uploaded using your (or a family member’s) online account. Please ensure the Terms and Conditions are fully completed.

Thanks, Lynsey.
SFE Karen
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by becks1234556)
Hi there, The PFF2 form can be uploaded online onto your sponsor(s) accounts. If it is being uploaded onto your account the declaration page needs to be signed and dated in ink before being uploaded. Alternatively it can be sent via post to the address on the form. Thanks, Karen
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (51)
26.15%
As I expected (64)
32.82%
Harder (72)
36.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.1%

Watched Threads