student finance deadline for KCL or UCL

Watch this thread
SamRands123
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am really stuck between picking the courses, so I haven't decided yet.
I have to confirm which uni i will be putting in for my student finance but I dont know the deadlines?
moopxo
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
the sfe deadline is today (20th may) to make sure you get the money on time. even if you haven't firmed yet you can pick either uni on your application. it can be changed later
SamRands123
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My friend said that each uni had a specific deadline for student finance - Is this true? - I tried to search it up but both websites don't have it written anywhere?
Also do u know the latest date I can change my university on the sfe application?
(Original post by moopxo)
the sfe deadline is today (20th may) to make sure you get the money on time. even if you haven't firmed yet you can pick either uni on your application. it can be changed later
Last edited by SamRands123; 1 month ago
moopxo
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SamRands123)
My friend said that each uni had a specific deadline for student finance - Is this true? - I tried to search it up but both websites don't have it written anywhere?
Also do u know the latest date I can change my university on the sfe application?
i don't think so.. england deadline is 20th may but if you applying from wales, scotland, ni it will be different.
the final deadline for applying is actually 9 months after the first day of academic year, so you have lots of time but you will want to complete it before then obviously to get your money on time
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (49)
30.25%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (71)
43.83%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (40)
24.69%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.23%

Watched Threads