Has any law student taken these modules?

Watch this thread
Helen142525
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey! I'm a law student at Kent uni and I'd like to prepare for next year's modules during the summer because I'll probably be working full-time next year. So if anyone has taken these modules before and is able to guide me a bit on which parts of the textbooks I should read, it would be highly appreciated.
The modules are:

LAWS6420 - International Law: Principles and Sources
LAWS6440 - International Human Rights Law in Context
LAWS6000 - Law, Science and Technology
LAWS6320 - International Economic Law
LAWS6450 - International Law and Global Problems

Thank you in advance!
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Helen142525)
Hey! I'm a law student at Kent uni and I'd like to prepare for next year's modules during the summer because I'll probably be working full-time next year. So if anyone has taken these modules before and is able to guide me a bit on which parts of the textbooks I should read, it would be highly appreciated.
The modules are:

LAWS6420 - International Law: Principles and Sources
LAWS6440 - International Human Rights Law in Context
LAWS6000 - Law, Science and Technology
LAWS6320 - International Economic Law
LAWS6450 - International Law and Global Problems

Thank you in advance!
I imagine you're moving into third year from this list so I can't help you find readings, but have you considered emailing the module convenor/professors for a recommended reading list? if you explain the situation they'll probably help out!
Helen142525
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Thank you for your reply! I thought of this, but I don’t know if it’s too late since the year has ended now.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Helen142525)
Thank you for your reply! I thought of this, but I don’t know if it’s too late since the year has ended now.
I'm at kent too and don't think you need to worry since the year doesn't actually officially end until mid June. I emailed one of my professors just last week to get a reference and she helped me out. professors are probably winding down but they aren't off the clock yet lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (48)
29.81%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (71)
44.1%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (40)
24.84%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.24%

Watched Threads