is this fair?

Watch this thread
Pink Skies
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hi everyone my english teacher says that the amount of minutes that students come late they have to stay after lesson for that amount of time, and one time my friend came late but in one the lessons, the teacher said she doesn't have to stay after class because she was early to the lesson ( this was the lesson one day after the lesson my friend was late) ,that was the lesson that the students would have to stay behind for being late and she didn't stay behind
however, this week i came late on monday and came early to the lesson yesterday the teacher said i had to stay behind even though i came late to the lesson, she has been doing this to other students and let my friend to just go home is this fair?

also yesterday i felt that i needed to say something about this but i know that the teacher would get annoyed because my friend got away with it for being early to the other lesson and i had to stay behind, this made me be upset in the lesson and even when i had to stay behind
Last edited by Pink Skies; 1 month ago
TriplexA
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Pink Skies)
hi everyone my english teacher says that the amount of minutes that students come late they have to stay after lesson for that amount of time, and one time my friend came late but in one the lessons, the teacher said she doesn't have to stay after class because she was early to the lesson ( this was the lesson one day after the lesson my friend was late) ,that was the lesson that the students would have to stay behind for being late and she didn't stay behind
however, this week i came late on monday and came early to the lesson yesterday the teacher said i had to stay behind even though i came late to the lesson, she has been doing this to other students and let my friend to just go home is this fair?

also yesterday i felt that i needed to say something about this but i know that the teacher would get annoyed because my friend got away with it for being early to the other lesson and i had to stay behind, this made me be upset in the lesson and even when i had to stay behind
Hi again.

Perhaps your friend had a valid reason for leaving which she only told the teacher about due to embarrassment or urgency etc. Try to not take it personally, these things sometimes do happen unfortunately, as the teacher may have forgot you came early that day.

Hope this makes sense
Best wishes.
Last edited by TriplexA; 1 month ago
Pink Skies
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by TriplexA)
Hi again.

Perhaps your friend had a valid reason for leaving which she only told the teacher about due to embarrassment or urgency etc. Try to not take it personally, these things sometimes do happen unfortunately, as the teacher may have forgot you came early that day.

Hope this makes sense
Best wishes.
thank you
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yes, Fair.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (1)
25%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (3)
75%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads