whats a way to make flavoured water to take to school

Watch this thread
Pink Skies
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
title
RainingRain
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
buy squash from the shop and use that if you really can't drink water. i used to never drink any of my water at school, now i use squash and i drink every drop. try elderflower or another colourless squash type if you need it to be subtle.
booklover1313
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Could you put slices of fruit + water in a water bottle at home overnight, and then put it in the fridge?
Last edited by booklover1313; 1 month ago
Pink Skies
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by RainingRain)
buy squash from the shop and use that if you really can't drink water. i used to never drink any of my water at school, now i use squash and i drink every drop. try elderflower or another colourless squash type if you need it to be subtle.
thank you
(Original post by booklover1313)
Could you put slices of fruit + water in a water bottle at home overnight, and then put it in the fridge?
yes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (17)
27.42%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (31)
50%
First aid skills (3)
4.84%
Personal safety skills (1)
1.61%
Sign language (8)
12.9%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (1)
1.61%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.61%

Watched Threads