is this bad?

Watch this thread
Pink Skies
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i bring a water bottle to school and never seem to feel thirsty, and i don't drink any of it at school is this bad?
Schotel
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Not necessarily, as long as you’re hydrated it shouldn’t matter.
Pink Skies
Rep:
(Original post by Schotel)
Not necessarily, as long as you’re hydrated it shouldn’t matter.
oh okay also i usually only have like one cup of water in the evening and then a different drink like tea
5hyl33n
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Pink Skies)
i bring a water bottle to school and never seem to feel thirsty, and i don't drink any of it at school is this bad?
It does seem a bit pointless to bring a water bottle to school and not drink any of the water in it.
ahjpko
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Try drinking it whether you feel thirsty or not. I started using a bigger glass to drink water and I usually get 1-2 litres of water a day, maybe that will help.
Pink Skies
Rep:
(Original post by ahjpko)
Try drinking it whether you feel thirsty or not. I started using a bigger glass to drink water and I usually get 1-2 litres of water a day, maybe that will help.
okay thanks
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
It does seem a bit pointless to bring a water bottle to school and not drink any of the water in it.
i feel that if i needed it e.g if i was feeling unwell in school i could try drinking some/ for things that i need to have a tablet with water i could do that
5hyl33n
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i feel that if i needed it e.g if i was feeling unwell in school i could try drinking some/ for things that i need to have a tablet with water i could do that
Fair enough. However, unless you are on medication or feel unwell often, that bottle won’t come in handy.

Where do you keep your bottle? In your bag?
StriderHort
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yes, Bad.
Pink Skies
Rep:
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
Fair enough. However, unless you are on medication or feel unwell often, that bottle won’t come in handy.

Where do you keep your bottle? In your bag?
oh okay i keep it on the side part where there is a place to put the bottle in it
booklover1313
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
oh okay i keep it on the side part where there is a place to put the bottle in it
Maybe try and drink e.g. in the break between your second and third lesson, then at lunch, then mid-way through the afternoon, then on the way home
Pink Skies
Rep:
(Original post by booklover1313)
Maybe try and drink e.g. in the break between your second and third lesson, then at lunch, then mid-way through the afternoon, then on the way home
okay thanks
5hyl33n
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
It might be better to put it on the desk at school so you remember to drink.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (31)
27.19%
As I expected (38)
33.33%
Harder (38)
33.33%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
6.14%

Watched Threads