Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have emailed the admissions office for the college that I am applying for, as I can not phone them, however does anyone know how long roughly it would be before I would receive a reply?
    I may have to go to Oxford on monday in order to get my written work in on time after going to my school to get it stamped in the morning, so I need to know whether it is necessary to get my cover sheet stamped before I send it and whether my application will be disregarded if it is late.

Can anyone help me out with my questions?, thankyou in advance.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't get mine stamped, because I didn't know the school had one- and it's not a problem at Oriel, though I suppose it could be elsewhere. Can't help you with contact details, I'm afraid. I'd definitely advise unstamped over late, though.

ReputationRep:
    Univ contacted me 10 days after I sent them my first email.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hermy81290)
    I have emailed the admissions office for the college that I am applying for, as I can not phone them
    I'm a bit baffled as to why you can't phone them. As far as I know, Nottingham is connected to the BT phone system, failing which your mobile will probably patch you into 01865 XXXXXX?

DtS

ReputationRep:
    They probably have a lot of applicants asking questions. I read somewhere that its their policy to answer within 10 days...not sure where though. Also, it might be different for different colleges.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I agree with DtS - why not simply phone them?:confused: That's the easiest way of making sure you get a quick reply. If you can't find the college office's number anywhere, just call the lodge and they'll put you through.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Oxford
    All undergraduate colleges and departments Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Sep '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.