UCAS question

Watch this thread
andr0meda
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
does the person you put down for nominated access have complete access to all of your application?
worried about the sexuality/gender bit :/
learningizk00l
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by andr0meda)
does the person you put down for nominated access have complete access to all of your application?
worried about the sexuality/gender bit :/
Probably, you can just put don't wanna say
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
If you mean 'nominated contact' (ie. a parent) - no.
If you mean school staff who check your application add your school referenece etc, yes they can see all of your application - but why is this a problem?
andr0meda
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by McGinger)
If you mean 'nominated contact' (ie. a parent) - no.
If you mean school staff who check your application add your school referenece etc, yes they can see all of your application - but why is this a problem?
i meant nominated contact, so thats great! thank you!!
Highover
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
No - you’re just giving the universities the right to speak to that person if you aren’t available - traveling/unwell etc.You’re school will see the whole thing
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Highover)
No - you’re just giving the universities the right to speak to that person if you aren’t available - traveling/unwell etc.You’re school will see the whole thing
The nominated person permission only applies to UCAS.

Universities need written express consent/permission given to them directly to talk to a third party about an application.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
26.25%
As I expected (24)
30%
Harder (30)
37.5%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
6.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise