what is your favourite soft drink?

Watch this thread
Pink Skies
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
title
londonmyst
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Cherryade.:drool:
dahlia06
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
fanta fruit twist yum
Sorani
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Cherry coke
CloudyPenguin
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Dr pepper or Grape Fanta
Last edited by CloudyPenguin; 1 month ago
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CloudyPenguin)
Grape Fanta
I was recently in the UK and got that from a train station. It was GROSS. Not sweet and just horrible in every way.

Poor British *******s
CloudyPenguin
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
I was recently in the UK and got that from a train station. It was GROSS. Not sweet and just horrible in every way.

Poor British *******s
It's one of those things that I think everyone hates but me XD
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
It's one of those things that I think everyone hates but me XD
Nah dude, it used to be good. The British version has hardly any sugar, it is horrible. I love the US version. The same with IrnBru - used to be good, now gross.

To answer OP, my favorite soda is Mountain Dew. :drool:
Last edited by Sabertooth; 1 month ago
Talkative Toad
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Apple Juice
CloudyPenguin
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
To answer OP, my favorite soda is Mountain Dew. :drool:
Oh I've had mountain dew once and I've gotta say it was delicious.It's kinda hard to find around in the UK though
Last edited by CloudyPenguin; 1 month ago
dahlia06
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Oh I've had mountain dew once and I've gotta say it was delicious.It's kinda hard to find around in the UK though
really? i find mountain dew in all the corner shops around me
aliaa03
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
7 up
CloudyPenguin
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by dahlia06)
really? i find mountain dew in all the corner shops around me
I have to go on a hunt but I don't really go into corner shops often so maybe that's why 😂
dahlia06
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I have to go on a hunt but I don't really go into corner shops often so maybe that's why 😂
fair enough. i love how the us have all the drinks available but here we have like 1/4 of them..
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I don't drink pop these days. I used to drink nothing but fizzy pop, but a few months ago I switched to fizzy water (mostly to save on cost) and then when I tried pop again more recently (I tried orange tango, apple tango, and pepsi max) I discovered I hated them.
It was a bit odd how my tastes changed so dramatically.
iwatchanime
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Please try the Korean cream soda milkis
replaythat
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Pink Skies)
title
my favourite used to be the graafrutti lucozade until it got discontinued - but currently Pepsi max raspberry
Emma:-)
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Fanta
SMEGGGY
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Vimto
Tizer
Mountain Dew
Dr Pepper
Pepsi
Coke
Lilt
Irn Bru
Apple Tango
Last edited by SMEGGGY; 1 month ago
zakramsey
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Full sugar pepsi
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (51)
26.15%
As I expected (64)
32.82%
Harder (72)
36.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.1%

Watched Threads