Using highlighter in exam

Watch this thread
DanGreenberg
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Today I had a maths exam.
I used a highlighter on my answers in the maths exam to make it more clear as my work is messy. It was a bright orange colour, will it appear when the exam board scan in the paper?
Rohan o/
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
This has been answered here before. I think there is some bad news for u sorry
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=2006863
DanGreenberg
Rep:
(Original post by Rohan o/)
This has been answered here before. I think there is some bad news for u sorry
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=2006863
Its fine now, I emailed my exam board. They said that "If there are any image quality issues and the examiners cannot read any parts of the script, or the scanners decide the images do not meet their quality control, the scripts are sent for traditional marking."
Ham3a_
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by DanGreenberg)
Today I had a maths exam.I
I used a highlighter on my answers in the maths exam to make it more clear as my work is messy. It was a bright orange colour, will it appear when the exam board scan in the paper?
Doesn't the invigilator tell you at the start that you can only highlight words in the question not in you answer?
Rohan o/
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by DanGreenberg)
Its fine now, I emailed my exam board. They said that "If there are any image quality issues and the examiners cannot read any parts of the script, or the scanners decide the images do not meet their quality control, the scripts are sent for traditional marking."
Oh thats a good thing. I didn't think they really did that.
DanGreenberg
Rep:
(Original post by Ham3a_)
Doesn't the invigilator tell you at the start that you can only highlight words in the question not in you answer?
It is never on the instructions of the front cover of the paper, as I have said in other comments its not a problem as the exam board have a procedure.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
27.78%
As I expected (73)
31.2%
Harder (88)
37.61%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.42%

Watched Threads