The Student Room Group

do you put the milk than the cereal or the cereal than the milk?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EminemCracket
I put the milk into the box of cereal so I can pour it together

What a big brain move. Love jovely!
Original post by justUrAverageJoe
I eat coco pops and personally I wait for it to become soggy before I start eating it. I've never tried cheerios or weetabix, but soggy coco pops just make sense.

Ew. Repulsive. Soggy coco pops? Makes sense? Soggy coco pops = revolting.
Original post by sufys
Ew. Repulsive. Soggy coco pops? Makes sense? Soggy coco pops = revolting.

Give me a chance to explain. Coco pops. What are they exactly? Puffed rice covered in a layer of chocolate is what they are. So what happens when the coco pops becomes soggy? The chocolate coating comes off and mixes with the milk creating chocolate milk. That after you finish eating all you coco pops the milk in the end that is left in the bowl is chocolate milk. Chocolate milk, what a fine way to end breakfast. And that's why I think soggy coco pops just make sense.
Cereal, then milk. And I prefer my cereal soggy.
Give me a chance to explain. Coco pops. What are they exactly? Puffed rice covered in a layer of chocolate is what they are. So what happens when the coco pops becomes soggy? The chocolate coating comes off and mixes with the milk creating chocolate milk. That after you finish eating all you coco pops the milk in the end that is left in the bowl is chocolate milk. Chocolate milk, what a fine way to end breakfast. And that's why I think soggy coco pops just make sense.

Yes , you could either have chocolate coated rice puffs and hot milk which has a little chocolate, or if you wait a few minutes, you could have chocolate flavoured milk, and slimy, soggy, revolting, disgusting saturated flavourless puffs. The choice is yours.
I eat coco pops and personally I wait for it to become soggy before I start eating it. I've never tried cheerios or weetabix, but soggy coco pops just make sense.

what...
crunchy = more flavour
Original post by sufys
Yes , you could either have chocolate coated rice puffs and hot milk which has a little chocolate, or if you wait a few minutes, you could have chocolate flavoured milk, and slimy, soggy, revolting, disgusting saturated flavourless puffs. The choice is yours.

I buy and eat normal flavourless puffed rice anyways from time to time, so I guess that's why flavourless coco pops puffs doesn't bother me. Plus, sure it's soggy, but that makes it soft, like pudding or jelly, and it goes down ur throat more smoothly.
I buy and eat normal flavourless puffed rice anyways from time to time, so I guess that's why flavourless coco pops puffs doesn't bother me. Plus, sure it's soggy, but that makes it soft, like pudding or jelly, and it goes down ur throat more smoothly.

It's not the fact that they are flavourless.

The thing is, when I have milk it makes my phlegm thicker and the coco pops puffs get trapped in it and when they're all soggy and stuff it's a mess. It's just unpleasant.

So I prefer it to be far less soggy. If possible, just dry.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by sufys

The thing is, when I have milk it makes my phlegm thicker and the coco pops puffs get trapped in it and when they're all soggy and stuff it's a mess. It's just unpleasant.

Really? Milk does make your phlegm thicker. I guess that makes sense.
Original post by Pink Skies
me: cereal than the milk

cereal then milk
Original post by sufys

Wow🤣🤣
Always cereal before milk for me

Quick Reply