The Student Room Group

Advice on driving please

So i am a uni student and have been learning to drive since december, ive had 3 different instructors as ive been messed about quite a lot and i was hoping to be passed by june. I have a few lessons remaining and i am scared that as the uni term ends i have to go home, i wont be able to do my test here where i have driven on all test routes around the area. I was thinking maybe do the test back home where i live with my parenrs but there are no dates there till october and i dont know the test routes back there. What shall i do? Do i ride out all the rest of my lessons? Or do i pull out and ask the instructor for the remainder of my money back. I dont see the point in carrying on paying the instructor when most the content i have learnt already and the test dates i need arent available as i have to travel back home for the holidays.
Hi, could you not travel back to your uni location for remaining driving lessons and the test? It may be a pain but will allow for you to continue where you feel confident.
Original post by Amber_G2020
Hi, could you not travel back to your uni location for remaining driving lessons and the test? It may be a pain but will allow for you to continue where you feel confident.

Its too late now my instructor phoned me and said he had to cancel next week so i just cancelled the remainder of the lessons wkth him and will rebook in my hometown maybe an intensive course

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending