The Student Room Group

AQA AS Biology Advanced info vs real

Hope the exam went well. Can someone please go into detail (percentage of stuff on and off the info, practicals e.t.c) of how accurate the advanced info was for the paper for the benefit of the A level people because the advanced info was quite similar for both. Thanks
if ur doing a levels shouldnt u be looking at all the content? likely it will all come up anyways

no need to ask, go revise :s-smilie:
Original post by Mrbombasticdb
if ur doing a levels shouldnt u be looking at all the content? likely it will all come up anyways

no because unless ur doing A level biology u would understand that certain topics are not that synoptic with each other while others are.
Original post by 32jeerkah
no because unless ur doing A level biology u would understand that certain topics are not that synoptic with each other while others are.

that made no sense hahah

just revise all the content - it ain't that deep. stop trying to cheat your way through
that made no sense hahah

just revise all the content - it ain't that deep. stop trying to cheat your way through

i didnt read the question. for me i just wanna know if u found ur advanced info useful. Just a yes or no that aint cheating
that made no sense hahah

i just want to know if i should take the advanced info with a pinch of salt
i just want to know if i should take the advanced info with a pinch of salt

use it as you wish. I'm a y12 student so you should be wiser - I should be looking up to you. Man up and do your revision ... bye
use it as you wish. I'm a y12 student so you should be wiser - I should be looking up to you. Man up and do your revision ... bye

what do u think im doing gosh. im revising like 9 hours a day

You’re so moist lmao
Original post by CA_5713
You’re so moist lmao

I'm pretty and intelligent x
I'm pretty and intelligent x

You spend your life on TSR judging people who don’t study 😂 get a grip + revising 14 hours a day from a textbook verbatim doesn’t make you intelligent xxx
Original post by CA_5713
You spend your life on TSR judging people who don’t study 😂 get a grip + revising 14 hours a day from a textbook verbatim doesn’t make you intelligent xxx

:tongue: thanks hun xx love u loads u lickle failure
:tongue: thanks hun xx love u loads u lickle failure

😂 brilliant. Hopefully you smash these AS levels because that would make you half correct about the ‘pretty and intelligent’ statement

it’s a simple question to determine the accuracy of advanced information, how is that cheating lmao? Everyone is wondering the same thing - simple yes or no question & if you don’t wanna answer keep it stepping, it’s never that deep lol
Original post by CA_5713
😂 brilliant. Hopefully you smash these AS levels because that would make you half correct about the ‘pretty and intelligent’ statement

Thanks Qweeen :cool:
Original post by CA_5713

ive got all A star prediction btw i do study
ive got all A star prediction btw i do study

well then clearly you wouldn't need to know about the Advance information 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Original post by CA_5713
You’re so moist lmao

fr. it's probably mad it won't have adv info for its a levels:colone:

Quick Reply

Latest