UON Singing Classes

Watch this thread
Remi-Scarlet
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, I have firmed Nottingham University, I'm studying Computer Science but I was wondering if they had any singing classes or lessons at the uni that you can take up?
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Remi-Scarlet)
Hi, I have firmed Nottingham University, I'm studying Computer Science but I was wondering if they had any singing classes or lessons at the uni that you can take up?
Their is an a a cappella society, and probably some other music ones.
EmilyClarke24
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Remi-Scarlet)
Hey,

I am a current 3rd year at Nottingham.

There is quite a few societies that you could get involved in that would involve singing such as acapella, band and musicality.
I have left a link below so you can have a look through.

You could also have a google around the local area to see if there are any recommended singing teachers.

https://su.nottingham.ac.uk/activiti...t/up/societies

Hope this helps,
Emily
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (37)
25.87%
As I expected (46)
32.17%
Harder (53)
37.06%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.9%

Watched Threads