love through the ages othello

Watch this thread
yourlocalwasian
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
heyy

so im revising for othello but could people please list themes to revise?
also considering the paper is love through the ages i assumed it would be all love relaated but i looked through past papers and some of the questions were lke "show how othello lacks certainty when making decisions" and they dont always seem to be love centred ??
mentocornroast
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by yourlocalwasian)
heyy

also considering the paper is love through the ages i assumed it would be all love relaated but i looked through past papers and some of the questions were lke "show how othello lacks certainty when making decisions" and they dont always seem to be love centred ??
jealousy, good vs evil, appearance vs reality, racism x
MeowMeowSuperCat
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by yourlocalwasian)
heyy

I wouldn't really say there are themes in this paper but I'm thinking on revising the relationships between characters
But don't worry, I'm struggling to revise Othello too.
Good luck on your exam
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (6)
27.27%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (10)
45.45%
First aid skills (1)
4.55%
Personal safety skills (0)
0%
Sign language (4)
18.18%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
4.55%

Watched Threads