The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

University of Reading Accomodation

I'm trying to look for accommodation at Reading Uni, but its confusing me, in how its ordered. There are barely much accommodations options on the website, but when I've gone on Google Maps I've seen many. My course is going to be in the London Road Campus and I'm looking for a good accomodation that is close to London Road and that isn't private. I've seen St George's Hall but its 30 mins away and I'm not sure how to use Reading buses. Can anyone help?
Original post by AnnabellaBianca
I'm trying to look for accommodation at Reading Uni, but its confusing me, in how its ordered. There are barely much accommodations options on the website, but when I've gone on Google Maps I've seen many. My course is going to be in the London Road Campus and I'm looking for a good accomodation that is close to London Road and that isn't private. I've seen St George's Hall but its 30 mins away and I'm not sure how to use Reading buses. Can anyone help?

Hey @AnnabellaBianca

Great to hear you'll be joining us at Reading! The closest halls we have to London Road campus is probably Wantage Hall - you can find more details about that halls here. That is a 12 minute walk away (according to google maps!).
However all of our halls are around 15-30 minutes from there, so not all too much further but depends what you're looking for. There's also private accommodation options too if that's something you're interested in, which may be closer to London Road but off the main campus.

The image below is a map of where our halls are, which may give you a better insight into which halls are closest to London Road (situated in the top left corner of the map):
halls map.jpg

Hope this helps!

Skye :smile:
2nd Year Speech and Language Therapy Student
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest