How to Cope with my stress ?

Watch this thread
peteryoungy
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I study 4 hours a day outside of school hours.

I am going to get a 12 hour a week part time job.

How can I cope with my stress as I am addicted with studying. I will be thinking that I need to lots of things to do like exams.
Muttly
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Work an intense revision at home in a session say for one hour. Make a card of key note points or pictures, or acronym's

Keep the revision card in your pocket, and use it as a flash card whilst at work. That way you keep on 'tickover'

Look after your health though and monitor the 'burn the candle at both ends' syndrome. Make sure you can get to sleep and sleep enough hours to feel refreshed.

It is ok to work for 400% for a short time but not long term. At least with exams you know there is an end to the pain, but don't burn out, give yourself some 'me' time and make sure you feel ok. It is OK to do nothing for a day.
yeet_21
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
not get into stressful situations in first place
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (14)
28%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (21)
42%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
4%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (2)
4%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
8%
I’m starting to consider my university options (6)
12%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
2%

Watched Threads