Turn on thread page Beta

Shampoo going into eyes watch

ReputationRep:
    Close your eyes.

And there's nothing wrong with using Johnsons...their baby moisturiser works a treat. :p:

You should get a woman to apply the shampoo for you - Mastermind.

Giving her a slap, if any get's in your eyes :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g_star_raw_1989)
    You should get a woman to apply the shampoo for you - Mastermind.

Giving her a slap, if any get's in your eyes :yep:
    That's a great idea. Shalina would be the perfect woman. :yep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    P.S. You have Keith Miller as your avatar? One of the most disappreciated actors ever. A true legend amongst men (him and Gary Neville). I've copied his style by selotaping my remote control to my armchair. It's genius really. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    :hmmm:

Spoiler:
    Show

Will I get backhanded if i fail? :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ѕнαℓiηα)
    :hmmm:

Spoiler:
    Show

Will I get backhanded if i fail? :sad:
    Of course you would. You get what you deserve in life. If that means a backhander then too bad. :yep:

Edit: Why have I just been alerted for "spamming" for basically posting a thread? Blatant racism. Shampoo is Fashion & Beauty. It's an absolute disgrace.

ReputationRep:
    If you close your eyes when you put it on you can get it wherever you want and you're safe. Rinse it off and then open your eyes. It sounds pretty simple, and it's a fool-proof system

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    Of course you would. You get what you deserve in life. If that means a backhander then too bad. :yep:

Edit: Why have I just been alerted for "spamming" for basically posting a thread? Blatant racism. Shampoo is Fashion & Beauty. It's an absolute disgrace.
    :sad:

Okay. I guess as a woman I'd deserve it for not doing my duty. I understand now.

Please don't backhand me too hard though, I bruise like a peach.

ReputationRep:
    It gets into my eyes, not once a month though.
    When I was little I used to have a hat thingy that was being sold to stop shampoo from getting in your eyes. I want one of them again.

ReputationRep:
    Keep your eyes tight shut and tilt your head back. Don't open your eyes until you've washed all the shampoo out of your hair.

ReputationRep:
    :sad:

Okay. I guess as a woman I'd deserve it for not doing my duty. I understand now.

Please don't backhand me too hard though, I bruise like a peach.
    I'm glad you understand. Good girl.

I won't do it hard. Hard enough to keep you in line, show you who's boss, and keep you in your place (in the wrong). :yep:

(Original post by PointeShoes-x)
    Keep your eyes tight shut and tilt your head back. Don't open your eyes until you've washed all the shampoo out of your hair.
    Thing is I don't have the concetration to keep my eyes tightly shut for long. And sometimes even if I do, my eyes go all red. Maybe I should just wear goggles.

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad you understand. Good girl.

I won't do it hard. Hard enough to keep you in line, show you who's boss, and keep you in your place (in the wrong). :yep:
    :yep:

Oh Mastermind I do love it when you get all dominant- makes me feel inferior like a real woman.

ReputationRep:
    :yep:

Oh Mastermind I do love it when you get all dominant- makes me feel inferior like a real woman.
    Good because I despise feminists. You'd be the ideal wife.

ReputationRep:
    Indian wife would do you good :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NW8_SW1_EC3)
    Indian wife would do you good :yep:
    Why bruh? Good cooks??? She supports Man Utd as well. She's perfect.

ReputationRep:
    Why bruh? Good cooks??? She supports Man Utd as well. She's perfect.
    Yep she'll be down with making dinner, will obey your every command. Ever had some sucky sucky while taking a dump? An Indian wife will hook that up for you or any nastiest you desire, they show the true respect a man requires. Shalina is probably brought up here though, been spoiled by the Western ways. A real man can change a women back to her traditional ways though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NW8_SW1_EC3)
    Yep she'll be down with making dinner, will obey your every command. Ever had some sucky sucky while taking a dump? An Indian wife will hook that up for you or any nastiest you desire, they show the true respect a man requires. Shalina is probably brought up here though, been spoiled by the Western ways. A real man can change a women back to her traditional ways though.
    That is what I'm worried about. And she might have been sexposed to the feminist ways on TSR and in Western society in general. However, a little abuse shall keep her joints loose. :cool:

Are you going to go for an Indian wife?

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

I'm not Indian!

But I can cook a good curry. :yep: and can bear lots of children like a good wife should.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imtired)
    it's worse when it gets in your penis.
    Have you considered switching to something like KY Jelly for lube?

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

I'm not Indian!

But I can cook a good curry. :yep: and can bear lots of children like a good wife should.
    Well I thought you were Indian. Blame NW8 for misleading me.

How many children are we talking about here? You're not one of those females who just wants 1 kid right!!!?? A good curry is essential.

ReputationRep:
    Well I thought you were Indian. Blame NW8 for misleading me.

How many children are we talking about here? You're not one of those females who just wants 1 kid right!!!?? A good curry is essential.
    Don't worry I shall get him with my cooking spoon.

8-15 would be preferable. :yep: All called Ahmed/Patel.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.