Rate my attractiveness

Watch this thread
mustang496
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Just give a rating and be truthful that’s all I ask if it’s a low rating it will not hurt my feelings I just need honesty Name:  FA37D252-5173-4F7F-A8A9-7893C6A8F923.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  65.9 KBName:  FA59EA0B-D738-453D-A1D9-CFCCB050D955.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  74.3 KB
Last edited by mustang496; 1 month ago
VannR
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I hope you feel better soon, my G.
Leslie Knope
Badges: 20
Report 1 month ago
There's more to life than coming onto a student site to fish for some ratings over your looks. It's not worth it, king, trust me on that one. Have some self-respect for yourself and interact with the real world peeps.
mustang496
Rep:
Look I’m just asking for a number that’s all and honest I’m a stronger Person lol I do not care if I’m ugly. I have a decent like right now

I’m just looking for a general idea of perceptions of those around me

But thanks for the nice comments
Last edited by mustang496; 1 month ago
YaliaV123
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
That probably isn't you.
ReviseSleeping
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mustang496)
I’m just looking for a general idea of perceptions of those around me
Then ask people you know in real life. Not a bunch of total strangers from the internet.
Bad Shoes
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
You’d make a pretty bottom.
KageMaru
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
5.6/10. You're not really good or bad looking, just more like a budget gangster rapper, with a hint of potato.
mustang496
Rep:
(Original post by YaliaV123)
That probably isn't you.
Why would you think that?
mustang496
Rep:
(Original post by mustang496)
Why would you think that?
I can post a picture with my actual username on paper
mustang496
Rep:
Guys this is not out of insecurity this is out of boredom, I’m curious of how I’m seen. That’s all. Please I’m asking.LOL

The issue with asking people on real life is that they won’t be truthful because it is not anonymous
zuluwarrior7650
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Solid 7
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (51)
26.15%
As I expected (64)
32.82%
Harder (72)
36.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.1%

Watched Threads