The Student Room Group
School of Oriental and African Studies
London

Media And Communications at SOAS

Anyone studied or studying for Masters Media and Communications at SOAS recently? What is the experience like? Reasons for choosing SOAS over any other options?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone studied or studying for Masters Media and Communications at SOAS recently? What is the experience like? Reasons for choosing SOAS over any other options?

Hi. I'm in the middle of deciding so I just wondered how you decided last year? Did you choose a media and communications masters in SOAS or anywhere?
School of Oriental and African Studies
London
Original post by Anonymous
Hi. I'm in the middle of deciding so I just wondered how you decided last year? Did you choose a media and communications masters in SOAS or anywhere?

Hi!

I'm a current masters student studying Anthropology at SOAS (just finishing up). I don't know too much about the core modules but when I was choosing modules this year I chose a methodology class from the global media and communications department. It was pretty good, the people I met on the course really enjoyed the degree and the department was really friendly and had guests speakers, novelists and journalists come in as part of their seminar series which was really useful.

Have you joined the SOAS Unibuddy community for Media and Communications? it's a good way to meet other students who are looking at the same programme as you.

Other than that do you have any questions that I can help with?

Monica - (Social Anthropology MA)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending