Edexcel GCSE Citizenship Paper 1 1CSO - 23 May 2022

Watch this thread
randomzz
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Here is the exam discussion for this exam.

Date/Time: Monday 23rd May PM
Length: 1h45
GatitoMeow123
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
It`s over now. How do you think it went?
Habiba30072007
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I thin

(Original post by GatitoMeow123)
It`s over now. How do you think it went?
I think that the banana question was stupid
Last edited by Habiba30072007; 1 month ago
randomzz
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
All I know is that i hate edexcel. Literally i looked at that banana q for 2 minutes going huh?? Then I wrote some stuff about racism- I just hope I'm right because if not-
Anyways I accidentally forgot to answer a 6 marker gosh i hate myself- i was planning to come back to it but instead i was finishing up my conclusion for the last q and forgot.
So in total the lowest amount of marks i lost is 7 bc i didn't write the second point for the offer ans councillor question
GatitoMeow123
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
randomzz It turns out that you were actually correct. My mum told me about it after I told her about it because I found it slightly confusing that a question about a banana came up in the exam.
GatitoMeow123
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ind...353.html%3famp
cicii_fjl
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Habiba30072007)
I thin

I think that the banana question was stupid
fr lmao my brain didnt realise it was to do with racism
randomzz
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Who's ready for paper 2?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (22)
34.38%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (28)
43.75%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (13)
20.31%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.56%

Watched Threads