mbxxw23
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Opinions on health and social care level 3, hoping to study that in September.
Jords2011
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mbxxw23)
Opinions on health and social care level 3, hoping to study that in September.
Personally, I took A-Levels in sixth form, however, I have a friend who took BTEC Health and Social Care, and they are now at King's College studying a related degree, so if you do good at it you could end up at a good uni!
Personally, I think university is about finding the right balance between a subject that you enjoy and a subject that will be useful, especially today. Take this as you will, and good luck with everything!
Last edited by Jords2011; 1 month ago
mbxxw23
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Jords2011)Personally, I took A-Levels in sixth form, however, I have a friend who took BTEC Health and Social Care, and they are now at King's College studying a related degree, so if you do good at it you could end up at a good uni!
Personally, I think university is about finding the right balance between a subject that you enjoy and a subject that will be useful, especially today. Take this as you will, and good luck with everything!

Yeah, totally. I'm wanting to become a social worker so I thought health and social care btec would be the best option. Thank you and likewise. Appreciate you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (23)
33.33%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (31)
44.93%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (14)
20.29%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.45%

Watched Threads