Applying for the TPP (technology and policy) with a BSc Politics and Philosophy

Watch this thread
Ilituntosapitan
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm a student of BSc Politics and Philosophy at the University of Bristol. I was wondering if it is possible for me to apply to the programme due to my interest in scientific policy, or am I out of the game due to having a non-STEM degree?
threeportdrift
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Ilituntosapitan)
I'm a student of BSc Politics and Philosophy at the University of Bristol. I was wondering if it is possible for me to apply to the programme due to my interest in scientific policy, or am I out of the game due to having a non-STEM degree?
You need to read the rubric for the course and work out if you can make a competitive application. If you can't work out what prior education and experience they are looking for, then ring them up and ask. It all depends on how strong a case you can make compared to the rest of the applicant pool.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (13)
29.55%
As I expected (12)
27.27%
Harder (17)
38.64%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
4.55%

Watched Threads