Researcher names for A level psychology

Watch this thread
j_loi18
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Do we need to remember every researchers names or is it okay just to outline theories and findings.
zakramsey
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Are you doing OCR Psychology?

If so, then no. The additional information for this year says that we need to know everything (sample, method, procedure, results, conclusions, evaluation, comparisons) except from the aim. The exam questions will have the relevant studies on them (e.g. What were the findings of Hancock et al (2011)'s study into the language of psychopaths?)
j_loi18
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by zakramsey)
Are you doing OCR Psychology?

If so, then no. The additional information for this year says that we need to know everything (sample, method, procedure, results, conclusions, evaluation, comparisons) except from the aim. The exam questions will have the relevant studies on them (e.g. What were the findings of Hancock et al (2011)'s study into the language of psychopaths?)
I’m doing Aqa a level psychology
zakramsey
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by j_loi18)
Ah, I'm afraid I can't help you then. My apologies.
astudent..
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by j_loi18)
it will be helpful to know some names like important ones for models eg baddeley and hitch but it doesnt matter if you forget as you can just write 'a study found...' and it will still be credited
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads