Has anyone ever carried a plant around school?

Watch this thread
Inc3me
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Well basically, me and a friend made kokedamas (moss ball plant) as part of a stem project for a competition. I took it home in the holidays and then kept forgetting to return it toits place - I then finally brought it on a day that I couldn’t put it back so I carried around school and everyone loves him (the plant is variegated ivy [not poisonous] and in a polystyrene cup) - and his name is die (I have an explanation for that). Teachers just come and ask me who’s your friend and it’s fun!

There was a rumour that it was weed - like the smoking drug thingy - and people kept asking me if it was actually weed. It looks nothing like weed but it was funny.

@suskyy the friend
@crusteans the crab who just watches

P.S: we got to the final in the competition

Has anyone else like carried a plant or just something not ordinary around school?
TriplexA
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Inc3me)
Well basically, me and a friend made kokedamas (moss ball plant) as part of a stem project for a competition. I took it home in the holidays and then kept forgetting to return it toits place - I then finally brought it on a day that I couldn’t put it back so I carried around school and everyone loves him (the plant is variegated ivy [not poisonous] and in a polystyrene cup) - and his name is die (I have an explanation for that). Teachers just come and ask me who’s your friend and it’s fun!

There was a rumour that it was weed - like the smoking drug thingy - and people kept asking me if it was actually weed. It looks nothing like weed but it was funny.

@suskyy the friend

Has anyone else like carried a plant or just something not ordinary around school?
Hi there.

I haven't but congrats on getting to the final!
missling40
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago

@suskyy the friend

Well, at the start of the school year, my form tutor brought in this massive plant to school to put in our form room. It was taller than me (5 foot 4 or 5 ish) and it was named Bert in the end and adopted by our class for the rest of the year
Congrats on getting to the final!
Inc3me
Rep:
(Original post by TriplexA)
Hi there.

I haven't but congrats on getting to the final!
Thanks! - Hi

yes it is backwards

backwards is it yes haha!
Inc3me
Rep:
(Original post by missling40)
Well, at the start of the school year, my form tutor brought in this massive plant to school to put in our form room. It was taller than me (5 foot 4 or 5 ish) and it was named Bert in the end and adopted by our class for the rest of the year
Congrats on getting to the final!
Did it have a name?

Thanksssssss!!
xox416
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I love the name of your plant.

Carrying a plant seems normal to me but I was around people who carried cereal boxes around school, I've seen stranger things.
Inc3me
Rep:
(Original post by xox416)
I love the name of your plant.

Carrying a plant seems normal to me but I was around people who carried cereal boxes around school, I've seen stranger things.
Thanks - it was part of a trio
Oh wow :laugh:
missling40
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Did it have a name?

Thanksssssss!!
Yeah Bert
Inc3me
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by missling40)
Yeah Bert
PRSOM:laugh:
ROTL94 2
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Nah, but there was one freak who carried a book entitled 'Wars Of The World, Where And Why They Are Happening' around with him, oh wait that was me.
londonmyst
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes.
A few times I got a pot plant dumped in my bag or given to me to hold/"look after for a few minutes" and got lumbered with carrying it around school with me from 8.30am-4pm.
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
No but I had to grow plants at school for a class project during science lessons. That was fun.
missling40
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ROTL94 2)
Nah, but there was one freak who carried a book entitled 'Wars Of The World, Where And Why They Are Happening' around with him, oh wait that was me.
Dw, there was once someone at my school carrying a book called “I love d*ck” and our maths teacher picked it up and started looking at it. The same happened to someone who was reading a book with a lot of smutty scenes in it and someone else who was reading a book called “how to kill your family”. So yh dw
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (26)
27.08%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (31)
32.29%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (10)
10.42%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (4)
4.17%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (5)
5.21%
I’m starting to consider my university options (14)
14.58%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (4)
4.17%
I’m not planning on going to university (2)
2.08%

Watched Threads