OCR English lit Jekyll and Hyde

Watch this thread
MayaVellichor
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Does anyone have any predictions for what the essays might be on?
I think it will be on Jekyll and Hyde as characters, Lanyon or science/religion...
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
It depends. Tell me more
tahildacanter
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MayaVellichor)
Does anyone have any predictions for what the essays might be on?
I think it will be on Jekyll and Hyde as characters, Lanyon or science/religion...
It would be impossible to predict now. The best thing to do is go through past papers and note down the previous question themes and what characters they are on. A previous question theme definitely would not be repeated this year, so you should definitely study things such as the theme of secrecy and duality and science which has not come up. Lanyon has not come up, neither has Utterson - however I have a feeling characters are more likely to be repeated than questions.
Last edited by tahildacanter; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (48)
30.77%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (68)
43.59%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (38)
24.36%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.28%

Watched Threads