My first real exam ever is in three days

Watch this thread
zakramsey
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I was the lucky year that didn't do GCSEs (lucky because I would never ever have been able to pass my Music exam) and now my first exam is really, inconceivably close. I don't believe it. I've been laughing like a maniac for some time and I imagine there's more to come as I get closer.
Arkcano
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
See all i can tell you as my year 13th Boards are in 4 days. Don't get stressed and don't get demotivated. Go in with full confidence. Say to yourself I don't care what they throw at me, I will take it up as a challenge. The moment you let fear, nervousness and anxiety get to you. Trust me, you will get so jittery during the exam you could screw up in sections which you are good in. Also if its a paper based exam. If you don't understand a question skip it and come back to it. Don't waste too much time on it trying to figure it out. Prepare well in the time you have left. I hope you get an amazing result, all the best! Sorry if my advice isn't what you were looking for.
zakramsey
Rep:
Oh I'm quite confident, it's just crazy to think about.
zakramsey
Rep:
(Original post by zakramsey)
Oh I'm quite confident, it's just crazy to think about.
But thank you for saying those things
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (18)
28.57%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (31)
49.21%
First aid skills (3)
4.76%
Personal safety skills (1)
1.59%
Sign language (8)
12.7%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (1)
1.59%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.59%

Watched Threads