z.zzz
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,

I have applied for 2022 entry, filled in the SFE application for tuition fees but i’ve decided I may take a gap year. I have withdrawn from my university that I applied SFE for. I also received the letter home showing the breakdown of fees.

How do I cancel my application? I don’t want to be paying fees for the 2022/23 academic year.

Thanks in advance!
SFE Karen
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by z.zzz)
Hi,

I have applied for 2022 entry, filled in the SFE application for tuition fees but i’ve decided I may take a gap year. I have withdrawn from my university that I applied SFE for. I also received the letter home showing the breakdown of fees.

How do I cancel my application? I don’t want to be paying fees for the 2022/23 academic year.

Thanks in advance!
Hi there, If you are looking to cancel your application you would need to complete the CO1 form and upload this onto your account for the team to review. You can find the form here: http://static.ow.ly/docs/SFE%20CO1%20Form_8q5H.pdf Thanks, Karen
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (51)
26.02%
As I expected (65)
33.16%
Harder (72)
36.73%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.08%

Watched Threads