Degree Classification

Watch this thread
Bameyx
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello everybody!
I have come to end of my degree and I’m trying to work out my final award classification.
By using a university module/year calculator I have worked out either I will get 69.44% or 70%, however, it all depends on which grades they use. My university are able to only take the top 90 credits from my final year to work out my final grade if it benefits me because of Covid (for me it does).
I have a 30 credit module which has resulted in an overall grade of 63 with this grade being included with another 30 credit and three 15 credit modules I will receive 69.44%. However, on a 15 credit module I achieved 62 and if that is used instead of the 30 credit module I will receive 70%.
So basically my question is, will they automatically use the 30 credit module result because it’s higher than the 15 credit module?
Either way I am very pleased with my results & I’ve finally got my degree! 👩🏻*🎓
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
It can vary between universities. The best course of action is to email your personal tutor or your department's administrator.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (13)
30.23%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (16)
37.21%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
4.65%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (2)
4.65%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (3)
6.98%
I’m starting to consider my university options (6)
13.95%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
2.33%

Watched Threads