CAS letter

Watch this thread
viv09
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi , I have received a conditional offer for Coventry for the Automotive Engineering (Meng) course. One of the conditions in my offer letter was to complete my current course . I had applied for the Sep 2022 intake . Unfortunately the final exams of my current course are delayed by a month . So , I happen to complete my course by mid August . Would the university consider my case and still give me a conditional CAS letter so that I can process the rest of the formalities like applying for ATAS certificate and a student visa.
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by viv09)
Hi , I have received a conditional offer for Coventry for the Automotive Engineering (Meng) course. One of the conditions in my offer letter was to complete my current course . I had applied for the Sep 2022 intake . Unfortunately the final exams of my current course are delayed by a month . So , I happen to complete my course by mid August . Would the university consider my case and still give me a conditional CAS letter so that I can process the rest of the formalities like applying for ATAS certificate and a student visa.
Hi viv09,

Thank you for getting in touch.

To my knowledge, I'm not entirely sure. There has been a case in the past where a student contacted their current university and the university they planned to attend to inform each other of their situation. By the end, her situation had been resolved and she was able to get onto the university she wanted to go to.
Therefore, I would encourage you to do something similar, to find out as much information as possible to guarantee your chance of starting Automotive Engineering at Coventry University. It's not uncommon for universities not to be aware of what is going on with your situation, so if you're able to provide clarity and context I don't see why the universities can't assist you.

I hope this helps.

Veronica
Student Ambasador
viv09
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors)
Hi viv09,

Thank you for getting in touch.

To my knowledge, I'm not entirely sure. There has been a case in the past where a student contacted their current university and the university they planned to attend to inform each other of their situation. By the end, her situation had been resolved and she was able to get onto the university she wanted to go to.
Therefore, I would encourage you to do something similar, to find out as much information as possible to guarantee your chance of starting Automotive Engineering at Coventry University. It's not uncommon for universities not to be aware of what is going on with your situation, so if you're able to provide clarity and context I don't see why the universities can't assist you.

I hope this helps.

Veronica
Student Ambasador
Thanks Veronica ! I have put my query on the live chat .Shall wait for the reply.
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by viv09)
Thanks Veronica ! I have put my query on the live chat .Shall wait for the reply.
Thank you for getting back to me viv09.

That's great! I hope the university will respond in a timely manner to support you.

If you are based in the UK, you can attempt to contact via phone and speak to someone on the phone. However, if this is likely to cost you financially, I do not advise this. You can use the admissions number or contact Student Engagement and speak to someone who may be able to provide you with further guidance.

Veronica
Student Ambasssador
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (51)
26.15%
As I expected (64)
32.82%
Harder (72)
36.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.1%

Watched Threads