Biology reflective assignment?

Watch this thread
gemuh16
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I was asked to write a scientific article for a 'lay reader' so basically in the format of a popular science magazine. I have completed this and received feedback from peers. The next step is to write a reflective statement on the feedback i have recieved. Except, i am very confused as to what i need to include in the statement, if anyone can help by providing bullet points about what needs to be included then that would be extremely helpful. THANK YOU!
shdry
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
How to Start a Reflection Paper
The first thing to do when beginning to work on a reflection essay is to read your article thoroughly while taking notes. Whether you are reflecting on, for example, an activity, book/newspaper, or academic essay, you want to highlight key ideas and concepts.

You can start writing your reflection paper by summarizing the main concept of your notes to see if your paper includes all the information needed for your readers. It is helpful to add charts, diagrams, and lists to deliver your ideas to the audience in a better fashion.

After you have finished reading your article, it’s time to brainstorm. We’ve got a simple brainstorming technique for writing reflection papers. Just answer some of the basic questions below:

How did the article affect you?
How does this article catch the reader’s attention (or does it all)?
Has the article changed your mind about something? If so, explain how.
Has the article left you with any questions?
Were there any unaddressed critical issues that didn’t appear in the article?
Does the article relate to anything from your past reading experiences?
Does the article agree with any of your past reading experiences?
(Original post by gemuh16)
I was asked to write a scientific article for a 'lay reader' so basically in the format of a popular science magazine. I have completed this and received feedback from peers. The next step is to write a reflective statement on the feedback i have recieved. Except, i am very confused as to what i need to include in the statement, if anyone can help by providing bullet points about what needs to be included then that would be extremely helpful. THANK YOU!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
26.58%
As I expected (24)
30.38%
Harder (29)
36.71%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
6.33%

Watched Threads