KCL foundation course

Watch this thread
nourKr
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hi, has anyone who applied for the KCL international foundation course 2022 got an update on their application?
vitaellis
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Applied in March and still nothing. You?
azihdoeun
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
What pathway did you guys choose?
nourKr
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I applied in April and haven't heard back either. Which course did apply to?
(Original post by vitaellis)
Applied in March and still nothing. You?
nourKr
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Global politics and social science. what about you?
(Original post by azihdoeun)
What pathway did you guys choose?
azihdoeun
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by nourKr)
Biology & chemistry
tortilaa
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by nourKr)
Hi!

I am an offer holder for the global politics and social sciences at KIF. Happy to be connected. It is rare to see someone from the same course. If anyone else down to be connected, send me a message!
Lea 2004
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
Hi, I applied in late April and havent received any updates either. I’m not sure if we should try to contact them or just wait
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (37)
26.06%
As I expected (46)
32.39%
Harder (52)
36.62%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.93%

Watched Threads