The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Well ask him if he has a gf first :P
Get him when he's away from his mates.
Indievertigo

This.
He won't laugh at you if he is a decent guy, if he laughs at you or spreads crap through his mates then you're better off without him.
Reply 5
Indievertigo

People keep saying this, and it
is
good advice.

One snag though - what do you do if the guy you like is ALWAYS with his mates:confused: :frown: :mad:
Reply 6
in b4 "grab his penis"

just go and talk to him about it. if you think he likes you he probably does
Evenstar
People keep saying this, and it
is
good advice.

One snag though - what do you do if the guy you like is ALWAYS with his mates:confused: :frown: :mad:

Heh I remember the girls that fancied me standing in the school grounds watching me, desperately wanting me to notice them whilst I stayed with my mates playing football.

He'll know you like him, if he's got any sense about him. It's then up to you to make friends (and just friends, totally nothing more) with a mate of his. Like someone thats his mate and in your class for something, just get talking - it'll be easier coz you don't fancy him. And then try the whole "tell him I fancy him" trick.

Meh who am I to give advice, really :rofl:
Reply 8
Depends how well you know him already
Reply 9
How long have you known him for?
Reply 10
ask a mutual friend if he has a girlfriend?
Reply 11
Add him on Facebook and look for relationship status, that'll solve that problem.

Being asked out by a girl would be very cool, even if he doesn't fancy you he won't laugh in your face.
Reply 12
Indievertigo
Heh I remember the girls that fancied me standing in the school grounds watching me, desperately wanting me to notice them whilst I stayed with my mates playing football.

He'll know you like him, if he's got any sense about him. It's then up to you to make friends (and just friends, totally nothing more) with a mate of his. Like someone thats his mate and in your class for something, just get talking - it'll be easier coz you don't fancy him. And then try the whole "tell him I fancy him" trick.

Well, you're a guy...you've got, like, inside information and stuff :yep:
Reply 13
Indievertigo

I hated that do it through your friends thing myself. It's like playing chinese whispers.. you tell them one thing, the girl gets told something else...
Reply 14
well, make friends with a close mate of his :wink: you'll be half way in there.
Indievertigo

and thats when she hits him with the baseball bat...right?
Reply 16
Be careful of doing through one of his friends. If he sees you getting closer to one of your friends, he may get the wrong idea. Happened to a few people I know.
Stalk him online :ninja:.
Reply 18
Resok
Be careful of doing through one of his friends. If he sees you getting closer to one of your friends, he may get the wrong idea. Happened to a few people I know.

good point, but i'm sure the girls got some way to keep him keen, (assuming he's keen in the 1st place :wink:)
crooks & castles
and thats when she hits him with the baseball bat...right?

No, no. That's when she grabs his penis.

Latest

Trending

Trending