Nike (Air forces) for rlly cheap?

Watch this thread
krystaloceanx
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey everyone,

as the title suggests, i wanna find me some nike air forces (size 8.5-9) for extremely cheap, but no clue where to look. Tbh, mens/womens, whatever it is, doesn't matter to me, coz @ the end of the day, they're shoes!!!!

Realistically, i have a budget of £20-£30 or under, as im not looking to spend a lot on these, seeing as i have no job rn , due to education/exams. (I have £20 on me rn but thats it)

i've tried jd, footlocker, deichmanns, but they're all to expensive.
Can you recommend me some cheap, legit shops where i can find these?

Thanks !!!
shpr25
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Sorry,But I dont think there are af1's this cheap-only baby sizes!
ahjpko
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Check depop
Feastful
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
You won't get anything legitimate for a budget that low, unless the shoes are on some sort of massive sale and you combine it with discounts.

I wouldn't recommend buying from Ebay as vast quantities of the brand name stuff (new & 2nd hand) sold on there are knock-offs.

£20-30 will get you some decent unbranded trainers from ASOS or H&M (but not designer trainers).
Last edited by Feastful; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (49)
30.25%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (71)
43.83%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (40)
24.69%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.23%

Watched Threads