How long does it take for universities to assess your qualifications?

Watch this thread
sadeggwhite1819
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I accepted a firm offer from QMUL for an LLB in law and submitted my grade transcript like a few days later since I had already met the conditions. I'm just curious how long it usually takes for universities to get back to you once you submit your grades to show you met the conditions. I am an international applicant from Canada if that makes any difference.
Thanks!
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sadeggwhite1819)
So I accepted a firm offer from QMUL for an LLB in law and submitted my grade transcript like a few days later since I had already met the conditions. I'm just curious how long it usually takes for universities to get back to you once you submit your grades to show you met the conditions. I am an international applicant from Canada if that makes any difference.
Thanks!
You would have to ask the uni about their current processing times because it could honestly vary from a day or two to several weeks depending on how busy they are at the time.
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Just drop them an email and ask, politely, when they will be able to make a decision.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (51)
26.02%
As I expected (65)
33.16%
Harder (72)
36.73%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.08%

Watched Threads