AQA AS History - was advance info accurate?

Watch this thread
hamlethoratio
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've got my A-Level History exam on Thursday and I have only revised the advance information (and some bits which are arguably synoptic). Since it said that questions will only be drawn from specification content given, I assume they can only ask questions from these topics.

However, I don't trust AQA haha - the AS Level was on 18th May so has anyone sat that and did you feel the advance info was accurate?
Anonymous #289
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hamlethoratio)
I've got my A-Level History exam on Thursday and I have only revised the advance information (and some bits which are arguably synoptic). Since it said that questions will only be drawn from specification content given, I assume they can only ask questions from these topics.

However, I don't trust AQA haha - the AS Level was on 18th May so has anyone sat that and did you feel the advance info was accurate?
I'm also sitting the history paper on Thursday but just to put your mind at ease this is what it says on the aqa advanced info for a level history: Students will not be disadvantaged if solely using the areas indicated in this document. There is no expectation of knowledge beyond that identified in order to achieve full marks.
Reading this was a huge relief because it means you don't need to really revise what isn't in the advanced info. Also the aqa AS pysch exam only had questions in the advanced info so doesn't seem aqa are being too mean lol. Hope this helps x
hamlethoratio
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous #289)
I'm also sitting the history paper on Thursday but just to put your mind at ease this is what it says on the aqa advanced info for a level history: Students will not be disadvantaged if solely using the areas indicated in this document. There is no expectation of knowledge beyond that identified in order to achieve full marks.
Reading this was a huge relief because it means you don't need to really revise what isn't in the advanced info. Also the aqa AS pysch exam only had questions in the advanced info so doesn't seem aqa are being too mean lol. Hope this helps x
Thank you so much! That is a relief and I am glad that the AQA AS Psych exam only had questions in the advance info as that is a good sign
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (36)
33.96%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (48)
45.28%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (21)
19.81%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.94%

Watched Threads