I don't think I can have sex...?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Both me and my partner are virgins, but decided last night was the night to... take the plunge, let's say.
I've been fingered before, so knew roughly what the sensation of penetration felt like; however, as we tried to go for it, it just felt like he wouldn't fit at all.
I was definitely aroused enough, and was mentally relaxed about it; I fingered myself to 'have a feel', and it feels like there's literally not enough space under my pubic bone for him to fit - it feels like there's another bone there on the lower side of the vaginal wall, with the gap between the two only wide enough for a finger or two.

It wasn't awkward, and we laughed it off, but I'm concerned that I actually physically can't have sex?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
if you're really concerned it might be a good idea to visit ur gyno. either they will see there's nothing wrong and you can worry less about it and try again, or they'll be able to find out what the problem is and hopefully fix it.

otherwise you'll probably end up worrying too much about it and this will make this issue worse!
Fenneko
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Both me and my partner are virgins, but decided last night was the night to... take the plunge, let's say.
I've been fingered before, so knew roughly what the sensation of penetration felt like; however, as we tried to go for it, it just felt like he wouldn't fit at all.
I was definitely aroused enough, and was mentally relaxed about it; I fingered myself to 'have a feel', and it feels like there's literally not enough space under my pubic bone for him to fit - it feels like there's another bone there on the lower side of the vaginal wall, with the gap between the two only wide enough for a finger or two.

It wasn't awkward, and we laughed it off, but I'm concerned that I actually physically can't have sex?
This is actually common, so don't worry about it. It can take a few tries.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Fenneko)
This is actually common, so don't worry about it. It can take a few tries.
Thanks, that makes me feel a little better!
zuluwarrior7650
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by CreamOfYourCrop)
When you fingered yourself were you as dry as the Gobi desert ?
LMaooooo
Imperviousness
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Why do people come on TSR for sex advice? I didn't know this was 'The Sex Room'.
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
Ye happened to me, then it was fine. I haven’t had sex in awhile and now I struggle to even put a tampon in, your vag is elastic.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Imperviousness)
Why do people come on TSR for sex advice? I didn't know this was 'The Sex Room'.
There's literally a subsection called 'relationship & health' pls catch me a break lol
Anonymous #4
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi so I know this is going to sound weird a make some uncomfortable but I’m 14 years old and decided I didn’t want to be a virgin anymore. So 2 days ago I lost it and it hurt really bad and I’ve been bleeding ever since. Any advice to when the bleeding is going to stop? And will my second time hurt as bad as the first? I know this sounds crazy coming from a 14 year old but please be considerate of my feelings when you all respond.
Anonymous #5
Report 4 weeks ago
please could we not post sexual content on here like this, ik u just want advice and thats fine but theres other platforms for that and there are lots of students on here of all ages
Anonymous #6
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi so I know this is going to sound weird a make some uncomfortable but I’m 14 years old and decided I didn’t want to be a virgin anymore. So 2 days ago I lost it and it hurt really bad and I’ve been bleeding ever since. Any advice to when the bleeding is going to stop? And will my second time hurt as bad as the first? I know this sounds crazy coming from a 14 year old but please be considerate of my feelings when you all respond.
If it's still bleeding by tomorrow, phone up a sexual health clinic, they can give you advice. You can find a local one by googling or on the NHS website.
rosy_posy
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
please could we not post sexual content on here like this, ik u just want advice and thats fine but theres other platforms for that and there are lots of students on here of all ages
Trust me I've seen worse on here
rosy_posy
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago

It could be Vaginismus if penetration hurts. I'm not a medical professional though
Anonymous #7
Report 4 weeks ago
It’s called sexual health if children don’t want to look at it then they won’t click on the title. It’s important for people to not feel only and not have to deal with bigotry like this
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (8)
44.44%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (4)
22.22%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
11.11%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (0)
0%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (0)
0%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
16.67%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
5.56%

Watched Threads