Flexible part time jobs

Watch this thread
scfc05
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm in year 12 and am considering getting a part time job, but due to other commitments the hours would probably have to be quite flexible, for example a zero-hours contact. Does anyone know of any major employers or other types of businesses who are likely to offer these types of jobs?
Thanks
Schotel
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by scfc05)
I'm in year 12 and am considering getting a part time job, but due to other commitments the hours would probably have to be quite flexible, for example a zero-hours contact. Does anyone know of any major employers or other types of businesses who are likely to offer these types of jobs?
Thanks
Major employers or businesses hardly every go with flexible working. Usually set shifts and long hours. Especially in retail. So I’m not sure where to suggest, apologies.
Last edited by Schotel; 1 month ago
Quierosaber
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Thanks
Many arts related jobs offer zero hour contracts. Check out artsjobs.org.uk
Last edited by Quierosaber; 1 month ago
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Thanks
mcdonalds
thrivingfrog
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Sports direct
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (1)
50%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (1)
50%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads