The Student Room Group

Edexcel textbook for aqa politics?

Would an Edexcel textbook be fine if I’m doing aqa politics? Because I can’t find an aqa paperback book for US politics.
Original post by littlewenjunhui
Would an Edexcel textbook be fine if I’m doing aqa politics? Because I can’t find an aqa paperback book for US politics.

There are loads of AQA textbooks for US Politics? There's the Hodder education one for more detail/knowledge and some other revision guide ones such as My Revision Notes. I think the AQA and Edexcel Spec is quite similar anyways, but better to check both specs just in case and to get a textbook suited to your exam board
Original post by ultimatequeen
There are loads of AQA textbooks for US Politics? There's the Hodder education one for more detail/knowledge and some other revision guide ones such as My Revision Notes. I think the AQA and Edexcel Spec is quite similar anyways, but better to check both specs just in case and to get a textbook suited to your exam board

I did find a hodder education textbook but it combined ideologies with US and UK politics so I’m unsure about how much detail it has. The same goes for My Revision Notes because the revision guides I’ve had before for other subjects were a lot less detailed than the textbooks.

Quick Reply

Latest