sociology aqa a level 2022

Watch this thread
leena2004
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
does anyone know the difference between privatisation OF education and privatisation WITHIN education?? also does anyone have any points and criticisms of them?
replaythat
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Privitisation of education are principles which enables companies to take over, for example building contracts for maintaining school buildings, or exam boards responsible for exams. Privitisation in education refers to (harder to explain) how schools themselves act as a private company -> for instance making schools compete for pupils so they become like businesses.
jellycat2004
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
wtf is privatisation and could they ask a 30 marker on privatisation alone cuz if they do im ****d
leena2004
Rep:
thank u so much!
leena2004
Rep:
i think its between marketisation or privatisation and im PRAYING that its marketisation😭
(Original post by jellycat2004)
wtf is privatisation and could they ask a 30 marker on privatisation alone cuz if they do im ****d
kirakeith04
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Cause it’s in the advanced information they might do which sucks cause it’s so hard to remeber. The only thing I’ve found that’s helps a lot it Senecas section on privatisation policies. Also I think Tutor2u has a video explaining it. Good luck for tommorow
Medusa.D
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Theres not enough content to be just privatisation it has to be both that and marketisation for a 30 marker, people are guessing 'globalisation and its impact on social policies' for the 30 marker so I recommend learning some policies and key dates and migration
(Original post by jellycat2004)
leena2004
Rep:
(Original post by kirakeith04)
Cause it’s in the advanced information they might do which sucks cause it’s so hard to remeber. The only thing I’ve found that’s helps a lot it Senecas section on privatisation policies. Also I think Tutor2u has a video explaining it. Good luck for tommorow
Thank u so much u too if ur taking it!!
leena2004
Rep:
(Original post by Medusa.D)
Theres not enough content to be just privatisation it has to be both that and marketisation for a 30 marker, people are guessing 'globalisation and its impact on social policies' for the 30 marker so I recommend learning some policies and key dates and migration
do u have any points for that question if u dont mind sharing bc im clueless🤣
Medusa.D
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
I am so bloody sorry for not responding, I haven't been on here since I replied to you. So once again I'm so sorry.
(Original post by leena2004)
do u have any points for that question if u dont mind sharing bc im clueless🤣
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads