The Student Room Group

Durham accommodation

Hi I just got allocated to university college or castle and I just wanted to know how to book the accommodation. I haven’t received any emails from the uni regarding it. How do I go about booking the accommodation?
Original post by Bhumika A
Hi I just got allocated to university college or castle and I just wanted to know how to book the accommodation. I haven’t received any emails from the uni regarding it. How do I go about booking the accommodation?

Hi there.

@XanaXoid may be able to help (double tag so soon - sorry :biggrin:)

Best wishes :smile:

Hi, and thanks @TriplexA for the tag.
After result day you will receive a form to fill with your preferences and so they I'll try to combine people to make the best flat/roommate. Let me know if I have answered your question
Original post by XanaXoid
Hi, and thanks @TriplexA for the tag.
After result day you will receive a form to fill with your preferences and so they I'll try to combine people to make the best flat/roommate. Let me know if I have answered your question

Result day?
Result day?

When people receive their A level result, which is the 18th of August. So I'd say around the last week of August you'll get the email about the room
When people receive their A level result, which is the 18th of August. So I'd say around the last week of August you'll get the email about the room

Ohh okk thank you so much!!

So many of my friends from Leeds and Manchester uni have already booked their accommodation. Is Durham always like this?
So many of my friends from Leeds and Manchester uni have already booked their accommodation. Is Durham always like this?

Yes Durham always does it this way so don't worry about it and it will be sorted out before uni starts
Yes Durham always does it this way so don't worry about it and it will be sorted out before uni starts

Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!

No worries, happy to help!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending