About maintenance loan

Watch this thread
guitar_11
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, I am an EU student with pre-settled status. I have applied for the tuition fee loan only and submitted the EU22N form by post but now have decided to also apply for the maintenance loan as I will get settled status in August. Can I apply for the maintenance loan later after August?

Thank You.
SFE Karen
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by guitar_11)
Hi, I am an EU student with pre-settled status. I have applied for the tuition fee loan only and submitted the EU22N form by post but now have decided to also apply for the maintenance loan as I will get settled status in August. Can I apply for the maintenance loan later after August?

Thank You.
EU Students have 2 options to apply for Maintenance Loan.

- If you have lived in the UK for 5 years or more prior to the 1st day of the 1st academic year of your course and hold settled status in the UK then you can apply as a Home Student. You would complete the PN1 application form and return this with evidence of your Settled Status in the UK. You can find the form here: https://assets.publishing.service.go...orm_2223_o.pdf

- If you have lived in the UK on or before the 1st day of the 1st academic year of your course, have lived in the UK, EU or EEA for 3 years prior to the start of your course, hold pre settled status in the UK and are working whilst you study in the UK then you can apply as a Migrant Worker.
To find out more information on how to apply as a Migrant Worker if you are working whilst you study you can find more information here: http://ow.ly/dSlw30lTTmW

Thanks, Karen
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
26.25%
As I expected (24)
30%
Harder (30)
37.5%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
6.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed